Read About It! 2011-2012 Participating Libraries
Read About It! participants from the Conshohocken Free Library discuss a book in the American Life Stories package, which features contemporary memoirs that highlight the diversity of the American experience.
Libraries Selected for Read About It! Programs
Read About It! has two goals: to reach audiences new to book discussion programs and to increase the value of libraries as community learning centers. The libraries chosen for the 2011-12 program demonstrate a clear desire to achieve these goals.
- Beaver Area Memorial Library (Beaver)
- Mercer Area Library (Mercer)
- Parkland Community Library (Lehigh)
- Fendrick Library (Franklin)
- Lower Macungie Library (Lehigh)
- North Wales Area Library (Montgomery)
- Schuylkill Valley Community Library (Berks)
- Township Library of Lower Southampton (Bucks)
- Upper St. Clair Township Library (Allegheny)